Unicorn Frappuccino is Mind Blowing
The description and marketing is attracting attention. That is for sure.
“The flavor-changing, color-changing, totally not-made-up Unicorn Frappuccino. Magical flavors start off sweet and fruity transforming to pleasantly sour. Swirl it to reveal a color-changing spectacle of purple and pink. It’s finished with whipped cream-sprinkled pink and blue fairy powders.”
Sounds like a promise to a magical land. Oh my goodness. I can just see kids and teens rushing to Starbucks to pick themselves up some magic.
Killing Brain Cells
Starbucks is promoting to the young by blowing their minds with hopeful imagery of unicorn, colors and flavors. The problem is that the imagery alone isn’t going to blow minds: The list of ingredients are loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients that it will literally blow minds…..by overstimulating brain cells to death: killing brain cells.
Suppressing Immune System
According to Dr. Tetayana Obukhanych PhD, Immunologist, sugar reduces the neutrophil cell activities (the kind that guard us from infections) by 50% for 5 hours every time we inject un natural form of sugar in our system.
If a consumer purchases a 24 oz Venti Iced Unicorn Frappuccino, they’ll be consuming 76 grams of sugar with whipped cream.
Opting out of the whipped cream doesn’t make a huge difference in the sugar content.
These are the ingredients in Unicorn Frappuccino
Need an alternative that is not loaded with chemicals and sugar!
Check out this Iced Hazelnut Frappuccino recipe that has very little sugar, the ingredients are healthful. AND kids of all ages seem to like it a lot.
To Your Health,
- Sunshine Vitamin - February 14, 2022
- Lung Detoxing Tea - August 16, 2021
- Air Purifier - April 20, 2020
- Is it Food Allergy or Intolerance? - September 13, 2019
- Lung Detoxing Tea - July 28, 2019
- Is Juicing Right for You? - November 26, 2018
- Pure Breath - November 14, 2018
- Effectively Banish Parasites From Your Pet Naturally - May 17, 2018
- Yummy Yam Puree - November 22, 2017
- Budwig Recipe - September 27, 2017